Autoglym Polar Wash 2.5L
Polar Wash is a safe and effective cleaner that should be applied using a pressure washer with a foam gun after pre-washing with a snow foam such as Polar Blast. This impressive cleaner will cover your vehicle in a blanket of foam that makes light work of dirt, traffic film and road grime removal.
- Before you start, check that the bodywork and wheels are cool to the touch and out of direct sunlight.
- We recommend a pre-wash with Polar Blast to gently loosen dirt. If not, rinse first with water to loosen heavy contamination.
- Polar Wash can be used at various dilutions depending on the density of foam desired. However, we would not recommend using a dilution stronger than 50:50. Adjust foam gun settings as required to increase or reduce foam. 250ml of mixed solution should be enough to cover an average sized car.
- Spray Polar Wash onto the vehicle, starting at the bottom, ensuring all exterior surfaces are covered, including glass and wheels.
- The cleaner will begin to loosen dirt on all surfaces. For the most thorough clean we recommend agitating the foam with a sponge or wash mitt.
- Rinse thoroughly from the bottom up and dry.
Polar Wash is not suitable for use on soft top convertibles.
Top Tip – Follow with Polar Seal for a protective, hydrophobic coating